Thursday, April 23, 2009

Help me to Choose ELSS....

Dear Sir,

I am planning to invest around 30,000 in ELSS fund ( or funds ), but not able to decide because of the market situations. My present investments
in ELSS funds are as follows.
1. HDFC Tax saver - 30,000
2. Reliance ELSS - 30,000
3. Principal personal tax saver - 10,000
no need to say I am suffering loss in all...-)
These investments are for long term.. Alteast 10 years..

Pls adivice me which fund should i go for or should i look for any other option in which I can save tax too...

Pls advice

Devgun


SRIKANTH SHANKAR MATRUBAI advises :
Dear Devgun,
Your long term commitment will serve you well. Out of your existing ELSS, Reliance ELSS has been a poor performer since inception and need not be considered. Even though your other two ELSS Funds, HDFC Tax Saver and Principal Personal Tax Saver are good funds and have had a decent showing, I advise you to look at investing in Fidelity Tax Advantage Fund and Sundaram Tax Saver which have been performing well in both Bull and Bearish Markets.
Best of luck,
Srikanth Shankar Matrubai

Also visit http://equityadvise.blogspot.com for an indepth Equity Analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you read the best seller DON'T RETIRE RICH ?

The MOST Loved book on How NOT TO RETIRE RICH! 4.8 out of 5 stars Order your copy NOW !